Chatham Properties, Inc. offers a wide variety of commercial real estate services to our clients. We can assist you in identifying, acquiring and/or developing your next site or facility, buying or selling a property, managing and/or leasing a property that you own or leasing a new location for your company.
We source and acquire multi-family residential, industrial, retail and office sites for developers, investors and end users.
- Preparation of market and feasibility studies
- Site identification
- Negotiating terms of purchase
- Obtaining entitlements including rezoning
- Coordination of surveyors, appraisers, geotechnical, hydrological, environmental and site/civil consulting engineers.
- Coordination of attorneys during contract and closing phases
FEE DEVELOPMENT / PROJECT MANAGEMENT
We provide planning and project management for the development and construction of clients' land and facilities from concept to completion.
- Coordination and oversight of A&E consultants and general contractors
- Coordination of plan approvals with governmental authorities
- Planning and development of on and off site infrastructure, building shell and interior improvements
- Obtain construction bids, contract negotiation and administration with General Contractor
- Source and negotiate project financing
- Project Management of the construction process
- Administration of pay applications
We provide general brokerage services for all product types of development land, office, industrial and income producing properties.
PROPERTY MANAGEMENT & LEASING
We manage and lease single and multi-tenant office and industrial properties as well as commercial Property Owners Associations.
- Preparation of operating and capital improvement budgets
- Lease negotiation and administration
- Rent and assessment collection
- Coordination of building maintenance and repairs
- Managing construction of capital and tenant improvements
- Preparation of financial reports
- Negotiation and administration of contracts with service providers
- Marketing available space for lease
- Preparation of lease proposals
- Negotiating lease terms with tenants
- Coordination of lease preparation with attorneys
We assist our clients in the identification and lease negotiation for leased facilities
- Establishing facility requirements
- Identification of suitable properties
- Preparation of RFPs
- Solicitation of lease proposals
- Negotiation lease terms with landlords and attorneys
- Preparation of lease summary including rent schedule and significant lease terms
- Construction project management of tenant improvements
OREO / DISTRESSED ASSET SERVICES
We provide asset management, development, construction management and disposition services to financial institutions with commercial OREO properties as well as to property owners with distressed assets in need of repositioning and stabilization to avoid loan default and/or foreclosure.