Charles W. Baker, Jr.
Principal / Broker
Charles (Charlie) Baker has practiced commercial real estate since 1982, working in development consulting, land development, property management and brokerage. He holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in Economics and Business Management from North Carolina State University and a Masters Degree in Urban and Regional Planning with a real estate development concentration from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. He is a licensed Real Estate Broker in both North and South Carolina.
Professional and Civic Activities
- Licensed Real Estate Broker in North and South Carolina
- Member Charlotte Region Commercial Board of Realtors
- Member National Association of Realtors
- Board Member/Treasurer FreeMoreWest Partners
- Member Myers Park United Methodist Church
- Past President of the Plaza Central Development Group
- Past Board Member of the Charlotte Chamber Airport Area Council